Cyanide Poisoning Story Gets Western Coverage

SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — A Utah man is seeking $100,000 from the federal government after his 2-year-old dog died from exposure to cyanide gas.

Jenna died in February 2006 after setting off a trap meant for livestock predators while hunting for rabbits with owner Sam Pollock on federal land in eastern Utah.

“The more I can do to get this out there to let people know these things are out there, the better chance we have of getting these things off public land altogether,” Pollock said Monday.

Read the rest of the story here.

Advertisements

Comments are closed.